четверг, 13 августа 2009 г.

In captivity at the dentist

The best "friend" for people is a dentist. He always comes to the
rescue. These days, I visited a dentist. For a long time, we didn't see
each other.
Even when I was five years old, I didn't love them. Their screwdriver
and a hammer, and other tools drop in your teeth as ticks in the woods.
So when I was five, I was very afraid of the white gowns, and especially,I
was afraid of the sound which I heard. It was a creek. Last Child Creek.
When was my turn to go,at the begining, I was calm but once I felt
a danger closer I started jumping and try to escape from doctor.
Even if they was offered for me one little candy I would not have agreed
to went back. But nobody have ask me - I want it or not.
One White Robe grabbed me from behind and threw me on a chair,
a second bandaged my arms and legs to the seat.
How I can forget it?!
After this accident, parish to the dentist for me, is captive.
But for this ocasion they didn't need a rope and muzzle, I just gave up.

1 комментарий:

Liubovi комментирует...

)))) i remember this moment-i wasn't in face, but my mum tell me about, & I think that everybody in our home Knows this "scared story")))and they can give you 1.000.000 pounds of candyes, but....
in my point of wiev-i don't like the smell in this laboratories-because it seens like-the danger-coming soon......