вторник, 8 декабря 2009 г.

Groundhog Day

From today, every day, in wich will be coming mail from famous
people, I'll call Groundhog Day (because everything is repeated again)!
In this time, the envelope was very unusual, inside he had,
small "cushions" - which all of us love to clap - a very good way
for relax. They were there, for to protect something.
Here's what dropped out from inside part of the envelope.

One handle with the initials BBC, and British coin
(who doesn't know - I collect coins and paper money).
Holly crap! It's really looks funny! that celebrities send me the money!

I will begin with a little story, I think that none of you not know
this man. Earlier, I didn't know nothing about him, too, but when in
the summer my Ipod have a little hiccup, I am "going" on the radio.
And, once, I got on the station which was conducted by Seva Navgarodtsev.
He is Russian radio presenter on the BBC in London. His stories are really
interesting and funny.
Who would like to know more about him, here is the link from Wikipedia.
And here, the official site BBSEva.

These letters, certainly, raises my mood and each time it can be seen,
on my new appearance. I think that this make up doesn't quite-to-my face, but what not
sacrifice for a good man. :) (This wig, I builded over the weekend).

Postcard, which I received from Seva Novgorodtsev
And most importantly, Ladiieeeeee and gentlemeeeeeeen, Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Autographhhhhhh!!!!

Hail him!


Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 24.10.09
Dispatches for the me: 08.12.09

10 комментариев:

Michelle комментирует...

Uau...you are so pop!
Can you give me autograph?

XD

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Of course! :)

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

Seva Novgorodtsev!!!!!!Красивое движение!!!!!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hahaha!!!! Oscar very good, you know what you write here? :)

Paul Spooner комментирует...

£2....not bad! I like your crazy hair by the way. I suppose I should send you some cash for your collection. email me your address and I will send you some coins...

paulyspooner@hotmail.com

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Is THIS your house?

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/26422861

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

No PAul! It's not my!~ I live in Chishinau!!! But it is Balti!!!
Here is my house:

http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=47.023908&ln=28.797097&z=-1&k=2&a=1&tab=1

Alisha Rene' комментирует...

I think I'm going to have to send you a postcard from the middle of nowhere Indiana. That way, when I become famous after my book gets published you'll already have my autograph LOL.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Haha!!! Alisha, I will wait! :)

Michelle комментирует...

Jenea, yes we have the same idea. Thanks for reading in portuguese.
Maybe one day I can write in english just for you, ok?!
First, I need to study.
Have a nice weekend!