четверг, 27 мая 2010 г.

Groundhog Day 7: Nikki Thanks!

From last Sunday, every night, making all the lessons till 9 o' clock, I sat down and I will sit in my favorite chair, clutching my pillow in my hands and looking with great pleasure Lost!
Guys, I understand - how hardly was to say goodbye to your favorite series which for a long time was supporting you -mentally so much. But for me the final is not come yet, so my thoughts are completely focused on the actions of the survivors. Usually, during the period when I watch Lost, my character at the time - change, I become more calm and thoughtful, in some way I wish to be like one of them, in my I pod are recorded all the soundtrecks from Lost. Whole me, from head to foot, plunge into the world of the island.

Two days ago, my father pulled out the new mail envelope (he wanted to give it to me as a surprise) but my sister broke down and said where my mail is hidden. When I looked at it, I also saw the inscription in the upper right corner - HONOLULU.
Could I believe just 2 years ago, that in the future I will be able to communicate with these actors!? No, of course not! I do not really know what is Hawaii! =)
An envelope arrived, or came from the capital of Hawaii, but who would it be for this time! " Maybe Sawyer, or Lock?"
Miles Straume, better known under the name Ken Leung!!!

My Autograph

And for my sister,


Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 06.02.10
Dispatches for the me: 25.05.10

I love this mysterious hero, he walks like a tail of the Faraday and Charlotte, but I think that he has his role and purpose on the island.
After watching this video,

I accidentally discovered one truth about Miles.

Friends You know! " It is very difficult to resist the temptation which is everywhere on the Internet. As I watch Lost in Russian, I have to wait a long time till translation will be in russian.Every day, on my way to Youtube, there are different videos about Lost, but I can not see them because I understand that if I will watch at least one piece, no sense to continue watching.
P.S>Would you like that, we - LOST fans would have a holiday dedicated to Lost!?

2 комментария:

Liubovi комментирует...

I want to make a surprise!!!!! I'll miss all of them....but I still waiting for the new autograph!!)))

Paul Spooner комментирует...

It would be quicker to learn English that wait for the translation. You're a smart lad, I bet you could do it no problem!