среда, 4 ноября 2009 г.

Fantomas

Look here what Jorge Garcia sayd me!!!

This was my first Halloween in my life. In my country no one
is celebrating this Western's holiday. But I thought, why should
we not try a little fun. I had read much about this holiday,
last week I watched a lot of movies and cartoons, all that is connected
with fantomes and ghosts. I even listened terrible music:).
That's the scared movie I saw "The Mist"

I still feel shivers along my body
And this is just a Trailer, what will be if you look at the whole
movie??
My last pumpkin this year is a jack lord pumpkins
Here, I also worked in the shadows
After all this we were left with a lot of the inside of the pumpkin.
P.S. I am not very familiar with these vegetables
so that if anyone else knows what dishes can be cooked out of
it please, write me, please!

13 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Yeah! The Mist is awesome! Not only for the creepy monsters but for the true horror of human behavior. Stephen King is so good at that.

Steven Keele комментирует...

I love your Jack "Jack-O-Lantern." Very cool

Alisha Rene' комментирует...

that pumpkin ROCKS!!! I LOVE Jack and all of Nightmare Before X-Mas! Tim Burton is one of my heroes.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Alisha! Now I want to see "Planet of the Apes" by Tim Burton!!!

Manoj Sinha комментирует...

Hi Jenea
Thanks 4 yor comments first. Nice blog. U can make so many dishes from pumpkin, u can try something different from others.
I will give u coin but, u have to come India first. U R welcome.

OurWanderingAdventures комментирует...

What a great pumpkin!!! You did a very good job!!

Lynne the Pencil комментирует...

Lovely Pumpkin!

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog Jenea but I'm afraid, as you will see if you have read what I've been up to lately, I am really busy with my work, and so can't do you an illustration.

Your pumpkin would make quite an interesting header picture....

Paul Spooner комментирует...

That Pumpkin is Smashing....

Rodrigo Lujan комментирует...

Jena! Great pumpkin!!!

R

Blam комментирует...

why should we not try a little fun
A great attitude, Janea! I'm sorry that I couldn't check out your pumpkins earlier, by the way, but I haven't been able to spend much time online. When it comes to dishes that can be made, well, pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie are probably the most popular. My personal favorite from childhood, however, is roasted pumpkin seeds; as we dug out our pumpkins' innards to carve jack-o'-lanterns, we would separate the seeds, place them on a cookie sheet (baking tray), salt them, and after a short time in the oven they became snacks not unlike a larger version of sunflower seeds. I have no idea how strange or familiar this may sound in your part of the globe.

Blam комментирует...

Oops... I typo'd your name. Sorry, Jenea!

Ezequiel комментирует...

Jenea if you like UFO´s watch Disctrict 9 and tell me :)

XXX

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thank you Blam for your all recipes, I was curious to know your opinions! But today, my mom made placinte. You know what is it?

Eze! I don't can to look this movie
becouse I don't can to downloud from Internet this film!!!
I saw trailer on this film, it's really scared! ...