воскресенье, 1 ноября 2009 г.

Halloween come in my home

Happy Halloween guys!
I hope that this night has passed you just terribly frightened as
I did. Yesterday and today I made my first in my life pumpkin.
And I thought that my first pumpkin I have to devote to those things
which I learned at first this year.
Of course, Lost, most importantly, my discovery of this year, and
after that, I made a Jack O'Lantern's head (who do you think ?)
There is not Jack,.' Jorge Garcia,, better known as Hurley!
Can I call it: Hurley O'Lantern,

P.S. "I'm sorry friend that you do not have here the rest of the body"
... if I had them cut you probably would be - Dwarfs!
And one more thing my miracle is dedicated to the game

Plants vs. Zombie , which I learned from "Hurley O'Lantern".


like really - dead color
Here I used a little shadow.

And after, I finally ate his brains. ( I was little hungry)

10 комментариев:

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Creepy dude...

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

Brilliant!

Joan Crawford комментирует...

That's awesome! Jorge Pumpkin Head came out fantastic - you drew and carved it yourself? I love the zombie too!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Yes, of course I made it myself!!!

ArtforLife42 комментирует...

those are really good! I'm impressed! thanks for showing me

Liubovi комментирует...

you are realy gurmand....

Rachel комментирует...

cool!

Topanga комментирует...

Wow.. well done Jenea

Blam комментирует...

These are insanely good, Jenea. Well done! You must have some prior experience carving; since I've only read a small percentage of your blog, I hope you'll forgive me if I should already know of your artistic talents. 8^)

pat комментирует...

Wow, these are really good.