понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

The Best Day for Redemption

You will not believe me but today
"My sweat covered me, like the surfer is covered by the ocean
wave" one more time!
I mean - this wave:

I'm waiting very much this. When I returned home from the market, I looked like usually into our mail, at first I didn't notice anything but screwing up my eyes.) Seemed to me that there is what is written

I think I saw somewhere this address, and then I remembered who it is! :) This letter came to me from the LOs-Angeles from my idol, Morgan Freeman!!! I love this American actor, he is a genius. Remember that we sent for him in October.

When I opened the letter the real Morgan Freeman jumped out of from the letter.

Here he is sitting on my chair (I'll tell you a secret, he pumped little muscle);)

And here was Mr. autograph!


Today I with my best friend - Morgan, watched

"The Shawshank Redemption". (This video I put in down by Mr.Autograph, what would seems like this is the continuation of the body).

We laughed a lot in this day. These were unforgettable moment!

Term of delivery letter. Dispatches from the me: 04.10.09 Dispatches for the me: 09.11.09

5 комментариев:

Jeremias Janikow комментирует...

EE!! Morgan! in your chair making horns! Nice!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

:)

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Looks like Morgan likes to ROCK!

Liubovi комментирует...

EEEEE...it's realy unforgettable moment!!!how do you say?-the second wave covered you?:)))bravisimo!

Emily комментирует...

hihi.. sounds like a perfect day!