воскресенье, 4 октября 2009 г.

Postcrossing Sunday

Today me with my sister invented design for a postcard.
The postCards is sold in any shop, but this is not so interesting...
I decided to send a new letter to my very favorite actor
Morgan Freeman.
I like very much his role in movies. And we was pushed by this idea
to a new idea, we done by handmade on the front of the postcard,
our favorite movies with Ms Morgan.

I think you know all these movies but if you have not to watch them
you can not finish to read this post and go quickly to watch them!
Who saw The Bucket List will understand my joke that I wrote for
Morgan Freeman!!!

Yoohohoho, holy cat shit :) :) :)

7 комментариев:

Ezequiel комментирует...

If Morgan answer you , please let us know.


Very nice card :D


eze, from Argentina.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

surely, man!

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Morgan Freeman has an awesome Delta Blues Bar in Clarksdale, Mississippi called Ground Zero...I would LOVE to visit!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Poul! I founded this information:
http://www.groundzerobluesclub.com/home.php


http://www.destinationhollywood.com/celebrities/morganfreeman/funfeatures_content.shtml

Ezequiel комментирует...

Ohhh i posted first!


wiiiiiii! :)

Look my blog if you cannot ride a bycicle :)

Lisa Nelsen-Woods комментирует...

I hope he answers your postcard!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hope is dies last!!! ;)