среда, 14 октября 2009 г.

I laugh till cry

In this year I don't remember how I found Jimmy Kimmel's
account in Youtube, I done I click on it, and till that time, each
day I click her account to see a new video. I adore to look at this,
when I'm bored I always know where I can do my mood - better
and to laugh till cry :)
This show is unical thing!
Guillermo, Uncle Frank, Cousin Sam, Chewbacca and of course -
Jimmy, are the best and funny people on the planet. How can I live
before and don't know about her existence?!!! :)
Today I write one letter for Jimmy Kimmel, my friend from Youtube.
I always have a question for him: "Are the laugh that we hear in her
video - the real or not?". I like very much her
"Jimmy the Talking Chimp",


Who does not know this great Chimp, look here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyKimmelLive#p/u/54/twykpij1rEk
(In account, you will find second part)

I send for him my drawing,

This drawing I called Jimmy forget cut hair in time! ;)

1 комментарий:

Blam комментирует...

I enjoy your blog very much, Jenea. You probably have all the coins you need from the USA, but I have some pieces from other countries that I'd be glad to send you if I knew what you had and what you lacked.