среда, 28 октября 2009 г.

Now, I am Sketchbookman

My idea is sketched here (the last)
I think what it will be more convenient to watch here


That's what I WROTE to Justin:

Hello dear Justin!!! Yesterday I try to drew a "something" for your
"Sketchbook" and I think that I should tell you - my picture's
relation to your given theme - "Devil's night".
Earlier in our home running various cockroaches and I was very afraid
them. Sometimes when I went to the toilet at night and I want relax
there, on me always fell or jumped cockroach
(probably that he liked it...).
So when he jumped on my hair or body, I jump up, it's very
reminiscent of Rodeo Drive.
Yes Justin! for me devilish night, it is the night when I spent my

time, face to face with the cockroaches.

I drew here, one boy (maybe even it's me) in the toilet with

her "friends"...
Look carefully you saw one "CAtDog" Worm???

6 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

If this doesn't win, there is no justice in this world.

Paul Spooner комментирует...

It wins the crazy award from me...

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Maybe your Oskar, Paul, give me one Oskar for this!!??? :)

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

I totally agree with you Joan!!!

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

I'll give you an Oscar, Jenea!

Omar "OX" Rodriguez комментирует...

thanks jenea...awesome hair on this character