пятница, 2 октября 2009 г.

Sawyer wins a fish biscuit

Well, how do you find the last post?? Probably a little crazy, loony
who escaped from the loony bin ...
You will not believe but it was my interpretation Sawyer wins a
fish biscuit.
Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uAAFdJMBc

I played the scene when in a 3th or 4th season, Sawyer and Kate put in
a cage. Here is my box wich was suspended from the ceiling.


It has the same picture as in Lost - fork and knife ??!!.


A long time I worked out the mechanism of the box. If you watched
"Sawyer wins a fish biscuit", you saw that in order for dropped food,
it's necessary to throw in it, shoes. When the shoes fly, it touches the
hangings paddle (so I called it).
Here's how looks inside of boxes,


and when the shoes touches the hangings paddle, lower part of the
boxes opened and from there falls


fish biscuit which I did from the newspaper and Paper.
It was hard to make the letters DHARMA, convex.

I tried to make a style like Sawyer.


For this, I drew a mustache with
eyeliner and dressed like him.


I think that Sawyer has a new Twin ! :o)

4 комментария:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

This is awesome, Jenea!

Ezequiel комментирует...

ahahahahahahaa, now i understood :D


Very funny!! :D

Paul Spooner комментирует...

CRAZY man! You are one dedicated fan!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thanks Guy's!!!! :)