вторник, 14 апреля 2009 г.

Feedback

I recently decided to write a letter to Jorge Garcia-Herley from Lost.
From one site and from Jorge's blog I read that this can be done.
Recently, I and my sister returned from the postal office. There we
come to one woman and begin to ask, but she sayd -"come over
to this window, for the information". We come closer, but my sister
scared and stood aside so I began to ask-"how to send a letter". She sayd
that-"we need for this operation International Reply
Coupons (IRC). These coupons are used by the sender to buy U. S.
postage stamps. She explaned that-"answer coupons have to put in the
envelope, but not stick to it".
We stood there a couple of minutes, and asked- " how much money they
(IRC)" and come back home.
We'll try to write something on this Thursday...

Комментариев нет: