вторник, 19 мая 2009 г.

After garden my foot cry because of tiredness ;(

Me and my father was at grandparent's garden .We worked on work.
We dig a long time small pull for make water came throught . It was
very interesting. For the first time I saw and made cement . We dig
up pentagonal pit . The designer for this small pull was my father.
For dinner we have beef-steak.
:It was so tasty that even we want to eat it:
We have and potatoes too.
But potatoes was little scorch in this bonfire.
My "adidas" for work,
they are very old but funny.
When we were going from garden I saw "fly mouse" on roof .
for the first time so close -that I feel it's breth.
We worked a time from 9.00 till 9.00(this don't mean that we don't
work, but in the meaning that we worked 12 hours.)
ok, now I'm going for moral work-sleeping :)

Комментариев нет: