понедельник, 1 февраля 2010 г.

Frozen nose: Part II

Since the first day, I'm head over heels in love, in this freezed
corner of paradise. Landscapes, that were opened from my window,
were unforgettable. Around only one huge forest, full of long, beautiful
pine trees, where a snow-white with fun, relaxing clean snow.
"Yes, but why did you go there?" - You can ask. Our main goal was
to conquer not only mountains, but skiing. Before I knew about only
through the ski sports channels, but I was not so much interesting to
follow the biathlon or long jumping athletes. In the early days when we drove
up on the first Tracy, wearing a very heavy equipment, I got to ski.

Tracy, with special guns throws artificial snow, to give a smooth surface.

At first, honestly confess you, I was afraid... was afraid to develop a high
speed. Don't forget that around me are a lot of beginners and professionals
who are trying to overtake each other and show their skills. Day one was a
day of exploration, but next days new and new routes were waiting for me,
along with a new portion of adrenaline. Oh Yes, it was very cool!!!
Delivery on roads was carried out with the slow and fast lifts.

Here I am on one of them!
Glasses, greatly helps when the snow goes. If I hadn't them, I would be
riding in the blind. (Because of the speed of the snow flies in your eyes
and you have nothing you can see).

And here we are finally on the edge. It would seem, on the edge of the
universe, from here you can see the other route. From far away they seem
to you is not big, but if you went to theirs on the edge and would look down ... :)

On the last day, we saw a real miracle.

It was a rainbow. It is very rare when you see a rainbow in the winter period.
For us it was like a gift of fate.
Watch for the next portion of ... ;)

2 комментария:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

These pics are beautiful - lucky you, seeing a rainbow :)

I love winter!

justdoodleit комментирует...

Wonderful pictures! So glad you are enjoying your vacation skiing snow slopes, Jenea...I got your wonderful mail by post today! Thanks to you and Liubovi for all the cute contents :)
The grape orchards of Moldova look pretty. In India, green grapes and Raisins are more popular.