воскресенье, 28 февраля 2010 г.

阿休禮物- (A gift from Hugh!!!)

Today is the last day of winter, so I gathered all my strength, despite
of the fact that I am a little sick, decided to write something, about
someone. In recent times I have become less and less time for Blog.
School, lessons, work at home - all combine to create a wall for me, so sometimes it is hard to reach the Internet. But when you want to write, you must make every effort.

In December last year, I met through Postcrossing with one good guy
from China. Since I collect different coins, and Hugh (it's his name) himself was interested in this too, we decided to see - to whom will fly faster mail, from China to Moldova or from Moldova to China.
My letter arrived first! :)
Hugh's letter arrived in the same day as the Ces letter. Then I realized that this is a very lucky day for me.
The envelope looked very interesting, in the Chinese style. Seeing these superb fish, I decided to put specially for Hugh, the virtual fish. Please feed them, they are very Hungry. Hihihi!!!
In the envelope, I found a beautiful postcard,

on which was depicted - one of the seven miracle of World, the Great Wall of China.

And of course the Chinese Yuan. As Hugh said himself -"They pictures are a chrysanthemum, a plum blossom, an orchid.

"Hugh! I really liked your mail! Thank you for raising my spirit! =)

Have you ever seen Chinese wall?

Where were you during the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing?

Have you ever rise on the Himalayan mountain??

P.S. Hugh, I don't forget you when I success! ;)

10 комментариев:

lulu moonwood murakami комментирует...

HI Jenea! I've got a blog "award"/game for you! Please see my blog for the logo and rules.
: ) lulu

Анонимный комментирует...

Hi Jenea.Thank your music and fishi game. I already a Beijing Olimpic card to you. Do you received it? Hugh

Unknown комментирует...

Hello Jenea!!!!

oh my !! how wonderful ...you keep getting packages in the mail with gifts!!!

I will have to make you something!!!

Hugs
Diana

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

My goodness, it WAS a very lucky day for you! Two packages for you on the same day from faraway places. What a wonderful present all the way from China.

I hope you feel better soon!

Amy C комментирует...

wow, that postcard is amazing, what a wonderful little mail swap!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hi everyone! You are right! This mail packages is so sweety and Awesome!!! I like it! ;)

hugh комментирует...

Hugh

Hi Jenea.I'm glad you like my envelop! haha
Now, I answer you questions

1.Have you ever seen Chinese wall?

Yes, I seen Chinese wall number of times.But i don't go it. Maybe next months i''ll go it.

2.Where were you during the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing?

I'm working when Olympic Games in Beijing.So it's a little regret for me.But i went to Nest(the majer stadium),and play some photos in it.

3.Have you ever rise on the Himalayan mountain??
No No No,Himalayan is too far for Beijing. But i really go to it. Maybe you with me go to it in future! HaHa

hugh комментирует...

Hugh

Hi Jenea.I'm glad you like my envelop! haha
Now, I answer you questions

1.Have you ever seen Chinese wall?

Yes, I seen Chinese wall number of times.But i don't go it. Maybe next months i''ll go it.

2.Where were you during the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing?

I'm working when Olympic Games in Beijing.So it's a little regret for me.But i went to Nest(the majer stadium),and play some photos in it.

3.Have you ever rise on the Himalayan mountain??
No No No,Himalayan is too far for Beijing. But i really go to it. Maybe you with me go to it in future! HaHa

justdoodleit комментирует...

Wow! What a lovely mail and nice goodies for your collection Jenea! Hope you are feeling better now :)

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hugh, all this comments is for you! Thank you my chinese friend!

Aloha justdoodleit!!! =) Your comment rised my spirit and now I am feeling better! Oh yes! My collection is grow up in every weeks!!!