четверг, 4 марта 2010 г.

Blog Award: A gift from Lulu!

Hi everyone! Finally, in our country, Spring comes! Now I have vacation and enjoing my resting time. But in what sense - enjoing my resting time - don't sit idle, I always try to do something useful!

Recently, I received a very nice gift from one of my friends.

Her name is Lulu, she is a teacher, what explorer art. I really like her unusual style. Let's come please, in her Fairy-tale world!


Many thanks to Lulu, for your care, and for this Blog Award. Here are the rules of the game, for all to play along:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Guys, don't forget that to take part in this game can all of you. Here's my life's funny stories. It is very interesting - can you guess where is true? And where is simply crazy lie.

1. Once, when I was riding on a bicycle near the lake, I, accidentally, not even noticing, entered in the oldest and very strange forest. It's not clear from where, on me, ran out a big brown bear and during his looking at me - terrible, wild eyes, asked -"you don't know where is the toilet"?
2. The other day, I received in my Gmail, one message, where was written that I won two vouchers to Hawaii (my dream), but till I don't have a passport, my parents did not allow me, and decided to go - themselves.
3. Recently, I met one woman who is in the Guinness World Records, she grows the most enormous pumpkins in the world.
4. In my country was spending auditioned for shooting one piece of the movie Avatar by James Cameroon.
5. Many believe that to collect all the coins of the world is impossible. I finally did it, but I have only one more coin to get - one from Antarctica.
6. Per day, I have for lunch about 1 big circle of cheese. This is my favorite food.
7. When we finish the toilet paper, we sometimes use in replacement of paper- leaves from trees.
The best thing is burdock's leaves, they are big and very soft.

I'll come back and tell you which of the seven points is the truth. Till then, leave a comment with your guess on which it is.
Part of the award is to send it forward, and I will send the challenge on to seven of my friends bloggers:

Jorge Garcia from Dispatches from the island
BASEBELL6 FROM COUNTRY IS STATE OF MINE
BETHANY JAMES LEIGH SHADY from From the Hallelujah to the Hoot
JUSTDOODLEIT FROM JUSTDOODLEIT
Joan Crawford FROM Things I Yell at You
ERIN DOLLAR FROM I MADE YOU A BEARD - FAKE BEARDS FOR ALL
Paul spooner from THE UNDERTOW

Have a funny week! :)

10 комментариев:

Paul Spooner комментирует...

I think they're ALL true!

basebell6 комментирует...

lol i'm not sure about the bear one! we play a game like this at school called "2 truths and a lie" where you tell someone 3 things and they try to guess your lie. fun!

rina комментирует...

what a cute gift :) thank you for your comment on my blog. you still collect coins? Probably you already have from Switzerland though.

Amy C комментирует...

heee heee they are all kind of crazy, I think cheese is not your favorite food!
Thanks for the movie tip - I will check it out, I really like Jodie Foster.

Ces Adorio комментирует...

Hello Jenea,

How I wish Renee is coming back, but she is not. She is gravely ill and we are praying that she does not suffer very much.

The post you read on her blog is by her daughter Angelique. She has been keeping us posted with renee's condition.

I am sorry Jenea, Renee is still in the hospital and she is gravely ill.

Take care Jenea.

Ces

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

hihi...Paul, See my new post!

Hi Basebell6! I like this great game too! If you want you can participate in my blog award!

Namaste rinaj :) Yes, I still collect coins and bills! I have a few frank from old time!

Amy!!! Say cheeseeeeee! =)
This movie is very interesting, when I watched for a first time, I was verry sorry for her!

Ces, I am very sorry for Renee, I thinked that she released from hospital.

spindelmaker комментирует...

I think it must be #4. Or number one. A guy dressed as a bear at a carnival, who needed to go, and sneaked away from the party and got lost in the woods! Ha, ha!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hi Janne! Your theory is the best! hihihi... you make me laught! ;) Thanks!

justdoodleit комментирует...

Hahaha...you cook up some really funny stories Jenea! Really crazy stuff. Thanks for the award will write more sometime later :)

Анонимный комментирует...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com