среда, 24 марта 2010 г.

Happy Birthday my Blog!

Guys, I even don't belive! Today are my blog's birthday - celebrating 1 year.
The story of my personal virtual magazine started, (not as strange as it may seem to you), because of the show Lost. About a year ago, about December, I downloaded the first season, after which I started to download the second one, and then third and so on. After that I was curious to know a little about the actors - playing major roles. Once, I found the official website of Jorge Garcia -Hurley from Lost. It is to him I owe many! If not him, I would not probably know about the blog, but if I had never heard about the blog, thus I never meet you.

MY NET'S fAMILY

"Find yourself in my thoughts"

It so happened that in order that I could write comments in Jorge's blog, I had myself own a blog. It's happened.
I will open my secret - so why I called my blog in this way !??
Everything is simple, the first thing that occurred me - it's to change for a little to the name of Jorge's Blog -Dispatches from the Island - in Dispatches from the ME!!! :)

When my blog only appeared , I did not expect that it will be so many readed by people. it is like just now I remember - my first comment was written by CHRISTYZEE:
nice blog!
blessings ...
After this comment, half of the year nobody read my blog, but I did not need that have, I just wrote all that I had in my head. But from that day when I received a letter from the Hawaii from Jorge, everything changed.
During this year:
Number of published posts: 227
This Flag Counter has been viewed 11,833 times!
78 different countries have visited this site!
Max New Visitors: August 26, 2009: 99
Max Flag Counter Views: August 26, 2009: 198

Thanks to all who I met during this year, I hope that we will long stay in touch!

19 комментариев:

Amy C комментирует...

what a lovely post, and I am honored to have the little mouse on your collection of profile pictures!
Happy Birthday to your wonderful blog, it's really interesting to read how and why you started blogging!

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Yay! Congratulations, Jenea! You have the best blog on the whole internet!

Jorge Garcia комментирует...

Congratulations. Glad I could help.

Unknown комментирует...

Oh wow!!! time sure flies when you're having fun!!! Happy Blog Anniversary Jenea!!! many more years of wonderful posts and great friendships to you!!!

Hugs
Diana

Chez Zizi комментирует...

COngratulations! SO glad that you like my blog and you have a lovely blog here as well.

Zizette

Teri комментирует...

Happy Blog birthday Jenea! Such wonderful friends and lots of fun.

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Joan is right, this is the best blog on the internet! Keep it up!

ruma комментирует...

Hello.
Congratulations!

I thank for your always admiring my calligraphy.
I am glad that I was able to meet a good understanding person you.

Happy weekend.

From the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma

Анонимный комментирует...

Thank you for including me as you say even tho I can't find myself lol!!!
Love your blog!

justdoodleit комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
justdoodleit комментирует...

Happy Blogiversary, Jenea! A pleasure to get to know more about Moldova and your interests :)

Acornmoon комментирует...

Happy Birthday to you!

greetings from England.

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

С днем рождения, Blog!

Leililaloo комментирует...

I so love your blog Jenea!!! I am very happy to have discovered you, i discovered you trough 'Fine little day'...And i will always keep comming back, you can count on me!!!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

@Amy C- Hi! Thanks for your kind words. Your little mouse is perfectly friend for me. :)

@Joan- You are the best woman what I meet through this blog!

@Jorge Garcia- you are my idol! Thank you!

@Diana- my dear Diana, I am sorry, that I am little for you yet ;), you are Fantastic Painter!

@Chez- Merci beacoup, cher ami!

@Teri- if not you, I think that I will not have the opportunity to love Cactus! Hihihi... =)

@Paul- I know it! {:)} You know, that you was second person, who writed me a comment! You and Oscar are very Awesome guy's!!!

@Ruma- 感謝 my the best Japan friend.

@Pattee- I meeted you, through OWOh, if you remember! Your dolls is Amazing, I want one of them! :o)

@Justdoodleit- I ever will be interested in that interested you!

@Acornmoon- I want in one day to visit UK! Hope that we would meet in one day, maybe not on the Moon, but... who know!? ;)

@Oscar- you are unick people who speak with me in Russian, it is very cool! Thanks!

@LeiLiLaLoo- Have a fine little day!

Mohalo!!!!

Ces Adorio комментирует...

I shall celebrate your blog birthday by eating a slice of chocolate cake today.

Hahahah! I saw what you did to the acorn. Very funny.

Jenea, I have an award for you. This is a very important and significant award.

Michelle комментирует...

Wow Jenea, congratulations!
Your blog is different cause is spontaneous, I love your posts and pictures. Thanks for including me and parabéns pelo seu blog!

Beijos brasileiros...

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

@Ces- Namaste! Ces, I want one little bit of your cake too! :)
About your Acorn: recently, how you have seen I write about Scrat from Ice -Age! because I thought,- that it will be very Awesome, to represent, how Scrat try to find his Acorn!!! :)

@Mishelle- Thank you!
beijo da Moldávia!

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

Jenea, Happy Blog Birthday! Wow, one year. Thanks for sharing your story on how and why you began. I really enjoyed reading that. Your posts are always fun and so full of energy. And congratulations on the Renee Award, too!

May you have many more years of blogging and even more adventures. :)