вторник, 23 марта 2010 г.

Jay and Jack’s 30-Hour Podcast for Autism Speaks

In this Sunday, I spent an unforgettable day and night, sitting at the monitor of my computer! Some funny guys - Jay and Jack (of "The Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack") was in the middle of hosting a 30-hour podcast. The podcast, which started Saturday at noon (EST) and ends Sunday at 6:00 PM (EST), was and is being held to raise money for Autism Speaks. Their goal is $ 30,000.
Bethany was on for an hour earlier Saturday and Damon Lindelof was just on, and Jorge was on for the last hour and a half of the podcast (4:30 to 6:00 PM EST).
I've spoken with Jorge's (Hurley) girl friend -Beth. I am a simple guy from Moldova, communicated with Beth!??? It was so Awesome! I had a lot of questions, for example - what is your favorite song? What is your favorite movie? Do you have an Ipod!?? And even - what toilet paper you use (on the last question, I don't heard an answer) ...
It was very fun! for me it was very important moment, and I just could miss this Podcast, in which was-- REAL actors and creators of Lost, because it is the last season of this Great Show.

2 комментария:

Leililaloo комментирует...

You know i am a 'Lost' lover as well. It's so contageous the way you write these enthousiastic words about this show. Isn't it sad that it is over now???

ieva jansone комментирует...

hello jenea, happy birthday to your blog! it's sweet :)
and thank you for your nice comment!
best wishes,
ieva