воскресенье, 14 марта 2010 г.

A gift from Patricia

I want to tell you a little about one event that happened to me, this winter.

One of the owners of a beautiful blog - Lisa, every year on Valentine's Day, make wonderful contest OWOH - One World One Heart. Because of she is the chief organizer of this project, to OWOH attached and other interested parties to create their own personal competition, too. Click on the picture to see a list of participants.
As you probably noticed in this year's participants were a lot-1088. That's an incredible figure, but now I can heartily admit that I cheat a little. In order that I had more chances to win, I had to leave all these blog comments. I think that it is simply impossible to write in all the 1088 blogs, different views and comments, so I wrote the same comment:

"Hi dear!!! I like your idea! It's very Awesome! I wish to ALL who will participate in this wonderfull give-away, Big Good Luck! Yohooooo! ;) "
P.S. Sorry friends, but I think that you will understand me. :)

From the very beginning I was just sure that I win that what happened. I was lucky to be so lucky! On that day, I was very happy, and just two weeks later I received my official prize. My little friend, was very surprised by the large size of the envelope. He looked at him, from the bottom to upwards, like at Bao Bab. This parcel arrived from New York City, from Patricia. Patricia is very great Artist and Illustrator.

Inside the envelope was a beautiful and very original postcard.

OMG. I was attacked by white tiger! =)

Please click on the picture that would get in Patricia Kaegi's Shop.
Don't worry, he's very good! Wow, Patricia sent me her Art Work, - a calendar for 2010, which now adorns my room. Patricia, you know your calendar is so good and attractive that my sister no longer restrain myself and looked at all the pictures on the rest of the year, but I think that will be very interesting if I flip through every month with patience. Hihiihi ...

This is the most interesting calendar that I have seen in my life! It says all American holidays. With Patricia's Calendar, I'll more familiar with American culture. Just today, is - Click on the picture to find out more about this holiday.

Today is day of number Pi! Because today is 3.14!

Thank you my new friend! Happy holiday everyone!

11 комментариев:

Pixiewinkle комментирует...

I'm so glad you received it safely!! Thank you for such a wonderful post. Enjoy your year and learning more about American culture;) Patricia

Unknown комментирует...

oh wow!!! you are always getting gifts in the mail!!! you are so lucky....

Congrats on the gifts and I am already behind with this daylight savings time stuff!!!

and I would be thrilled to be invited to your Wedding!!!

Have a wonderful night!!!

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

You have been getting such fantastic gifts in the mail lately! These are all wonderful, and you make me smile and laugh with your excitement at receiving them.

Happy Pi Day to you!

Liubovi комментирует...

yep...haha..i have no patience to wait for the begining of next month to see all these amasing pictures)))i think that when i sleep and i don't see you-you looked through all these pictures too)))

Ces Adorio комментирует...

Just reading about how you get so excited is a treat!

Ces Adorio комментирует...

Jenea, my relatives hosted a girl from Moldova from Chisnau!

Abz комментирует...

Thanks so much for your comment! :) hope you'll keep visiting again and again!

Cheers, from Toronto!

tinypaperheart комментирует...

her work is amazing! how sweet. :)

Lulu комментирует...

this is so incredibly sweet!!

Paul Spooner комментирует...

I like pie...

Amy C комментирует...

how very lovely indeed!
The tiger is so very beautiful what a gorgeous parcel to receive in the post.
I love how excited you are to receive such wonderful things!