среда, 17 марта 2010 г.

Second gift from Hugh!

I am so glad that on this festive day, I have a chance once again to touch the thing that touched my friend from the Far East - Hugh. If you remember, recently, I have written about his wonderful gift, and I just don't belive, that I can do this once again .
At this time, Hugh, sent me a very beautiful and unusual gleaming card. When I move it, on card appeared the spinning circles. Click on image for more information about St. Patrick day!
This is very interesting. I think that here are pictured the Chinese St. Patrick!!!

Recently, I find out that Hugh, has a site too.
Dude, you're my best Chinese friend!

Hugh, I am very interested- "how is sound your name in Chinese"!??

Listegn Hugh's and my favorite song.

5 комментариев:

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

Wonderful card! And I do love that song, too. I never saw the video to it before, though.

Have a great day, Jenea!

Liubovi комментирует...

Glamouroues card!!!!!!& EEEE...i know this song-klasss!...ou...i observe there are so big waves on the ocean!!!waiting for the gold fish:)))

Unknown комментирует...

Hi Jenea!!!

What a wonderful card, I love cards that have special bling factor!!! wonderful gift in the mail!!!

great video!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Dominic Philibert комментирует...

Nice blog!

Amy C комментирует...

what a cool card, its totally neat.
Have a lovely weekend!