пятница, 12 февраля 2010 г.

Frozen nose: Part III

I would given up everything to come back for a moment to the
winter sleep, and see again as trees are dandruff! Hihi ...
No, really! I miss the winter forest!
As I've said earlier - "Delivery on roads was carried out with the slow and
fast lifts." How do elevators?
Every morning, we had to buy special cards. Me and my dad took unlimited travel on the highway. When you have
to pass the elevator, with the help of this little card you pass the checkpoint.
So, we got on the lift. On the card shows the site of a ski resort vacation-Bukovel!
Click to enlarge.
This map is a map of mountain trails. Each of them has its own color.
Black- to those who like extreem and athletes, so from the first day, I
do not advise you - to go there!
P.S. Don't worry about toilets and mini - bars, there are on each track. ;)
Today will be broadcasting - Official opening ceremony of the Winter Olympic Games! I wish you a pleasant view, maybe I still have time to get Gold in the Biathlon?? " : o)

9 комментариев:

Natasha Burns комментирует...

That winter forest is really beautiful! I don't see that sight here in the part of Australia I live in, so I always love looking at snow on pine trees :)

Lyneen комментирует...

How wonderful to be at the Olympics!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway!

Youngish комментирует...

Nice to meet you, thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy the snow:)

Great-Granny Grandma комментирует...

Lucky you to be at the Olympics. Have a wonderful time. And thanks for visiting my blog. I have entered you in the draw.

Julia Phillips Smith комментирует...

Hi - I'm returning your visit from the One World One Heart event. *waving* hello from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Ragamuffin Gal комментирует...

Your blog and writings are wonderful ~ I love reading them!

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

It is colder here in London. Eugenea!

Unknown комментирует...

oh so wonderful!!! I am so thrilled you are watching the Olympics Jenea!!! how amazing is this....You get to see my country and it would be wonderful to have you here....Keep skiing and maybe you can be in the Olympics one day!!!

Hugs
Diana

Amy C комментирует...

looks like you had lots of fun. I love watching the biathlon just incredible amounts of fitness and energy.