суббота, 6 февраля 2010 г.

A gift from Ces!!!

Since I have this blog, in my life things have changed. I found many

interesting and wonderful people.
In December (already last year), I met an interesting lady. It was very
funny when I found out that she was a woman. At first I thought that I
comunicate with a man, because the picture on her account (I thought)
depicted a man. :)))))))) how I found later she think the same to me- that I am a girl. We were in full settlement! :o)
Her name is Ces. She draws very beautiful. Her style is unique.
I at first sight really liked her incredible work. It took a long time since then, and now when I come back from rest, my sister
gave me a hand, warning that on my name came an envelope and thatI should go to the Post Office (which is located near the train station)! At thattime, I was pleasantly surprised, so the next day I woke up and quickly ran tothe post. Then the funniest thing, my envelope had to go abroad- (secret room).I was summoned to this small room, which at first glance looked like a prison cell. There was a small table at which sat a small woman with a male character. She
or he, :) asked so many questions that I am at some point very scared.And then, finally, when I received a parcel arrived at home I look carefully, on the outer side of the envelope.On the envelope were so many different labels. Inside the first envelope the second one was resting, and within the second-the third one, - the most beautiful and cheerful .- which immediately raised me
and our whole family - great mood!!Opened the last envelope, I heard the sound like from the elephant.

They were two fantastic paintings, which in few days will be to decorate my
room! Ces learned that I collect different coins, and sent from Texas, their coins.
I am sure I will show your pictures to all who will come to my house, and I will
shew them this little story.
Thanks for what you are doing - well, you are very nice and kind person!!!
Ces! I wish you all the best and good luck in all your new beginings!!
See more about this in Ces's Blog!
Ces, do you know what Elie is making , when you are not home? Look here.

Today is the birthday of one of the most brilliant musicians of XX century-
Bob Marley!!!

Friend! Listen once and enjoyed for a lifetime!

12 комментариев:

Ces Adorio комментирует...

Good heavens Jenea! It took so long! Did the air mail stop by in Paris and partied for a month! Haha! O am so happy that you are happy. It is my pleasure. You are a good young man and I love your enthusiasm. Best wishes Jenea!

Ces Adorio комментирует...

By the way, I cannot believe the trouble you had to go through to receive this small package! Whew!

Unknown комментирует...

oh my heavens!!! CES is the sweetest lady ever!!! and what a wonderful package filled with treasures...

oh and yes!!! I have been to New york several times!!! one amazing city....have you been there???

Sending you wishes for a wonderful week ahead!!!

Hugs
Diana

Acornmoon комментирует...

Thanks for voting for the bees!

laurel комментирует...

What wonderful presents you received from Ces!

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the OWOH giveaway.

Nice to meet you in blogland.

Lorraine комментирует...

glad the parcel arrived safely at last but what trouble you had..thanks for visiting my blog

Sandi M комментирует...

Jenea - thanks for stopping by my OWOH giveaway. Your blog is very entertaining. What a story about CES!

Emily комментирует...

Yeah Ces rocks!
Truly a treasure on the web!
I hope you and your sister are doing well! Have a fiercely wonderful weekend!
Em

Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day in Moldova?

Patricia комментирует...

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a lovely comment. I am happy to add you to the one-world, one-heart give away. Have a great day.

Jo комментирует...

Hi Jenea. How lovely to meet you. Thank you so much for visiting my "One World One Heart" blog today. I've popped your name in my draw and, if your win, I promise to send you some coins from the UK too. Good luck!
Hugs xx

justdoodleit комментирует...

Very sweet post Jenea! That elephant is cute. Btw, I sent another mail few days ago, let me know when you get it :)

Amy C комментирует...

wow, this is incredible and beautiful Ces is so talented I love her amazing drawings.