пятница, 10 июля 2009 г.

Come on in Mini Zoo

When I asked my sister - Come on in Mini Zoo? , She first, thought,
and then agreed. When we come into it, we steel deaf for
a couple of seconds due to noise that was in this room. It seemed
to me, that all birds of World, arrived here for the worms.
There were various parrots, pigeons and poultry.
Almost all of them came from Madagascar, Australia, Japan, China
and America. They are very much screaming and jumping in their cells.
Some, fought while others, kissed.
(Even, saw a couple of small chickens, pigeon's chicks)
In the feed, they not throw the meat, only oats, millet
(perhaps they are vegetarians).
I tried to make pictures without flash.
We saw, how one parrot eats with great appetite

and then goes to relax sometimes and

reset extra weight.
He can be understood.
Everybody looked at me seriously,

maybe they thought that...

I brought for them, toilet paper.
In general, I never don't seen in my life so many Holy "Crap".

Комментариев нет: