вторник, 28 июля 2009 г.

Western Rodeo

I am in First time ride on bull.

Certainly it is not really, but jumping like a madman. Rules of Attraction
is not easy, you have to stay on bull. You can fall 3 times
(honestly admit, this is a most cool in this Rodeo). When I dropped,
I thought that, I am falling in the sky with a parachute on his back.
The bull has red eyes, can see that he was furious.

That's how I ride on it,

Of course on it is not to easy to run away , but ...
Why I have raised my hand? You thought What I am in the school and
would like to answer homework at a time when this bull toss me.

No . I read The rules that you need to raise one hand in order to hold
on longer sitting. I was very confident.
It seemed to me at that moment that
I am like a Western cowboy, who saddled a wild bull.

Комментариев нет: