понедельник, 24 августа 2009 г.

The Botanic Garden: Climbing on the rocks

After the lair, next stop was Stone. Way on which we had to get through,
was very narrow.

My mother was unable to rise to the top, because it becomes harder
and harder to climb. (Good that I wore snickers).
Here, we are at the highest point of the Botanical Garden.

Here, the way completely lost its beautiful appearance.

Only, the stones.
These "Minihotels" were completely clogged with residents.


At the moment I felt the master of these tenants. But the truth is the fact
I had just saw from here the great store of food.

That was our goal.
Yuhuuuuuu. I jump!

I was so hungry that even masqueraded myself like a small eagle.

Maybe, they will not notice the deception! I hoped ...

2 комментария:

Jorge Garcia комментирует...

Woohoo! I'm first!

Got your letter, my reply is on it's way back to you.

J

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Damn... Why can't I ever be first...