понедельник, 17 августа 2009 г.

Read to the end

A good joke from my book that I am reading right now:

"When I was a young boy and swimed in river , someone steal my
clothes. To go undressed home was inconvenient, and waiting for the
dark I taking pleasure from the time carving my initials on the apple
trees's body.
A long time goes, I choose a beautifull girl and married with she.
Imagine yourself what happened when we entered for the first time
in sleeping room. My beautifull wife out of emotions take out the jaw
from mouth and put it in glass with water. Then she took out the peruke
and show here's bald head. From bra she took out the huge peace
of cotton - wool. My princess in time transforms in garden scarecrow.
But this is not end. This scarecrow dressed off her's skirt and in calm way
unscrew her's leg. And on this leg I saw suddenly my initials.
And what a fuck if these are not the same initials what I carved someday
on the body of old apple tree, when in childhood somebody steal my clothes."

Комментариев нет: