понедельник, 28 декабря 2009 г.

Happy Cactus monday!

Every week, dear Teri holds one wonderful "Cactus Monday" -
it's pretty funny and interesting. I don't know how you?,
but I'm interested in this funny idea.
Especially for Teri, yesterday I made a little sketch.

Step1. In my opinion, the most-cactus-loving animal, is a camel,
I found by the Internet a couple of pictures with camel,

and I went to pull it through the printer. (he was flat, so fit:).

Step 2. For the contour of a camel is need to bend - colored wire,
so that would create the correct form.


Step 3.To tie tightly another wire so that would give the density

-shape of a camel.
Step 4. (the best step) Admiration and Pleasure :)

Front view- in face
View - the view from sight
P.S. Teri, the idea of this sketch is to show that - where camels grow humps on their backs. I formlate a new theory of the evolution of camels - perhaps these humps appeared, because ithise places the cactus are gathered. Many people say, and even scientists have proved that the camels survive in very hot desert areas due to the fact that they contain a lot of water in humps, but where does this water come from?? - All are dealing in cacti! :)

13 комментариев:

Teri комментирует...

Oh WOW, this is so wonderfully creative!!!! I love the comparison with the camels and you are right, they both survive in the hot desert!!

HCM

Love that camel!!

Unknown комментирует...

:) love the wire work. Very creative.

Julie комментирует...

What a neat idea! I love this comparison between the camel and cactus! Water bearers!!! Desert dwellers! Thanks for visiting my blog on Cactus Monday!!

Joan Crawford комментирует...

You're probably the most awesome person I know.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art комментирует...

What a great theory! And how creatively rendered!!! Wow, that wire work is so cool. Great job!

Happy Cactus Monday and Happy New Year!

Unknown комментирует...

oh my heavens!!! this is so neat....wonderful to meet you and I wish you a wonderful New Year!!!!

HCM!!!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Mutually for all! I am very glad that I can take part in participation, in this remarkable idea, with all you!

Fine Little Day комментирует...

Looks fun :)!

yoon see комментирует...

You are smart on this.Happy Cactus Monday friend.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

I'm so happy, that around me is so many good and interesting women!

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

AH! Jenea, this is so COOOOOL! Wow! What a great idea.

Happy New Year to you, my friend! I hope it is filled with postcards and coins and happiness!

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Jenea, your blog gets better and better!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Bella! Thank you for your so sweat or sweet(I am sorry but I don't know how is right)-words!!!!

Paul, your site, was ever - the best!!! ;)