вторник, 1 декабря 2009 г.

Winter

My idea is sketched here .
I think what it will be more convenient to watch here




That's what I WROTE to Justin:

...your November's Sketchbook on theme "Sloth".
It's funny theme, becouse sometimes I am sloth too
( like everybody- I think)!
Me and my sister drawing this pictures together!!! We call
this Our Art " But where is Usain Bolt?"
The sloth's animals in the World is:
Sloth, turtle, snail, chameleon!!! Here, they try to run this
little distance!!! for to win this gold's sock!
I found it in Google, and I wish that you have seen this Baby Sloth

8 комментариев:

Michelle комментирует...

Jenea...so great! =D

Joan Crawford комментирует...

That is the best chameleon drawing - ever.

Holly Main комментирует...

Haha I love the little chameleon with the starter pistol - Great drawing!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog! So glad you enjoyed it :)

Michelle комментирует...

baby sloth is so cute...

Emily комментирует...

I guess they can be fast too it's all relative! hihi...
Sloths are soo cute and I love that they eat upside down!

on an other note I'll be needing an address to send your surprise to so email me one please!

Cheers!
Em

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thanks guy's for your good words!!!Emily Thank you very much, I will send on your e-mail my adress!!!

Fine Little Day комментирует...

I like this sketch!

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

Wonderful drawings! You have a great sense of humor. I enjoyed seeing all your interesting posts. :)