вторник, 8 июня 2010 г.

Faraday is Hero

Today, my sister finally arrived to Ohio State. Congratulations for returning to the mainland!

For those of you who already watch LOST until the end, I can officially say, that I remain yet in the past of past. It sounds pretty interesting. I'll explain. Firstly, I am in 1977, and secondly, I AM in your past yet, because I watch now season 5, which you watched already a long time ago. Series is becoming more interesting and interesting. Today I watched episode 14 of the season, and at the same time, one-hundredth episode of the show LOST.
It was fun again look at the reaction of cast.

I like, how Hurley eating!

( In the right panel of my blog, I have put again, the new Lost sites for which I watch right now).

1 комментарий:

Liubovi комментирует...

ooooo,)))heheheheh))i look nice on your handmade picture)))thanks)))& WoW, so big cake, so awesome, i have never seen yet)it's a very great surprise for all Lost stuff-Shikarnoooo!!)))