понедельник, 28 июня 2010 г.

White or Black?

How I observe, the most our follow's number is Numberrrrrr- 23. It's very mystical number for me too. This number 23 follow me, everywhere where I am. My mom's birthday is on 23 may, I live in appartment 23, in our clase is 32 (23 viceversa) students etc.

For this week the Lost Poll's theme is:
If you had no other choice which would you choose?

P.S. If you have your interesting Lost questions, please contact me to my e-mail, and I will make for you one Poll.

1 комментарий:

Liubovi комментирует...

OOO, I don't know if you can believe me or not)))before I read this your post I vote for 23 too!!!!it's the same reason what about are you talking and one more-this year I will spend my 23rd happy birthday!!!!)))I hope I'll have-23 gifts))), presents)))