понедельник, 1 ноября 2010 г.

Thriller

Oh Mamma Mia! They came after us! But we will not give up so easily! We will try to do everything in our power that would blend in between!

This year I read for the first time all about Halloween. Many interesting things hiding this holiday. People around the world are trying to have fun and make fun, but be careful, "They" go around us and watching your every movement. I say this to you with complete seriousness.

Were ever in your home, that you hear unusual sounds?, As if someone is whispering, or in one of room's corner, is rolling or jumping a tennis ball - despite the fact that you are alone at home. This makes us sometimes to think - what it can to be? Or example, - I'm scared! (The second option - most often :). Personally I, when hear that in a small room, where is nobody, -locked cabinet with a strong sound, immediately frightened and even begin to be afraid. Do you was in a such situation?? Tell your story!

To create a good mood for Halloween, I usually revise scary movies, but the best thing I could advise to you, it certainly-THRILLER.




Of course, you have probably already guessed that on my first Jack'o Lantern,

I shined Michael Jackson Zombie. Hope you like it.
All this week I will try to dedicate for Halloween, so I advise you not to leave me for a long time.

Ha HA HA HA!!! HA ha aha HAhahhaa HAhahhahaa !!!?. Aha ...

Комментариев нет: