суббота, 21 мая 2011 г.

Torrents.MD Volleyball Offline v8.0



I'll start with the backstory ---->
Like all people of our planet Earth, for to watch any new or old movie, I go to a site called Torrents. Our country, Moldova has its own website torrentsmd.com. In terms of finances, it's a very profitable site for us, because all the information as a CD-disks, books or magazines in the store I need to buy for money, but here I'm just taking and downloading all for free. Why you need to spend your money!? when you can even home to arrange your own holiday ... with popcorn and a bottle of Cola, looking at the screen of your own home computer, another long-awaited premiere of the film or cartoon. (Today, I watching -"Limitless").One difference is between our Torrents and overseas, our website often carries various interesting activities,where come - guess who?!? - Users of torrentsmd.com. At this time, and I managed to visit one of the planned measures. I come on a mini- volleyball - championship among users of this most popular site in Moldova, which was organized by the forum moderator of a site under the nickname - byzar. Thanks a lot to him! Without him I would not get into this Funny company.

At the game I went with my friend Andrew from school class.
Since we both know what "volleyball" means not only from dictionary, but also from our own practice, we immediately joined in the lot of players. In the game, we were taken very good and friendly, despite to the fact that we never earlier have not seen or communicated with them.
Here are a couple of photos from the games (all photos were taken by professional cameras - and it make me glad, click on the photo to see enlarged version))))

I'll try to hit the ball with tied hands...

Fish who was caught in the web...

All so different, but all such Awesome!

...my favorite photo of this day, became ... this guy (John) who stopped ball by his power of thoughts - in that position ...
and kept it so for 10 seconds %)

As once said one very wise man - "make your work to the end, and after - take Walk safely!" - After the match, the losing team has bought water, and all were unrealistically happy this purchase. The next stop was the "La Placinte"-in English is translated as - "At the pies", where one of the guys gave me a cover for a mobile phone.
Quite an interesting decision to use a packet for forks and knives ...

As I found out, at the users who have come to this Offline event, there is a tradition - after eating all that he ordered - they run out from the restaurant, and those who last run out from restaurant, need to pay for all - I like this crazy idea, this idea would be more cool if it were true! :) Actually, there have such a tradition - that after each Offline, each user of the site who come there, need to write on a napkin a Nickname which he uses on the site.
Personally, I love this tradition! Interestingly, can you guess which of all these inscriptions is mine!?? (hint are here, find it>>>: I am fan of LOst show! )

In the toilet of the restaurant, for the first time in my life i saw a touch-tap! I liked it so much, that I wanted to flirt with him!

Комментариев нет: