вторник, 17 мая 2011 г.

66

No, it's not the crocodile's eyes ... it's two sixes.
This year, May 9, We celebrated 66 years from the date of the Victory and the End of World War II! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Our family could not miss this great celebration and very significant day (not only for the Soviet people but in general for all citizens of the world).
In our capital city, stands a huge monument dedicated to all who participated or had direct relevance to the event which took place from 1939 to 1945.


This Monument, is a - 5 rifles, which are connected to an end, symbolizing, in my opinion, support and friendship of a comrade's shoulder which helped to stand on their feet, even in the darkest moments.
I'm always going to feel himself in debt to those who gave their lives for victory over those who are not afraid to go in a straight line to death in front of those who allowed me today to write this post, I mean, who knows - what would be with us, if not WE would had won the war II?!?
Memorial Park, this year, was full as ever. Thousands of people considered it their duty to come at the Park area and to honor the memory of soldiers and heroes of World War II.


And I thought it necessary to take a small but very meaningful to me interviews with young in spirit -veterans .


In Moldova, still leave only 8500 veterans of the Second World War, in the whole world remain not so many and every year this number is getting smaller and smaller, so for me it was an honor to meet and talk with real people who shed their blood and sweat on the battlefield.
In this life, all of us are connected to each other, I think so, not only because I'm a fan of the show LOST, but also because it is absolutely true. It turned out that the first veteran whom I congratulate, is neighbor of my grandparents, exactly with him, my dad when he was young, went together for a swim in a pool.

It's he too, in the same day on 9th may, in the yard of his home - watering flowers.
PS. Do you fell some sort of a charm here!??

What kind of dogs it is?? (He also came to the Memorial Park ...)

Комментариев нет: