понедельник, 25 апреля 2011 г.

Congratulations to all people who live on the Easter Island!

...
For them, it's double Feast.
...

For 18 consecutive years, I celebrate the Holy Day of Easter. Of course I don't remember how I celebrated for the first time this holiday, but I'm not so sick with sclerosis, that would no remembered how we spend yesterday - Easter. :}
What is available this holiday? Yes - you're absolutely right - bright, colorful chicken or not chicken eggs. My God, what a pleasure to break eggs.
Ingredients for breaking eggs:
Two colored eggs, two people, two strong hands.

And then everything is clear: both players - one armed with an egg - beat on the turn its eggs on the other, whose egg will not broken, is the winner! (This year I have so far won 2 times!)

Our Easter cake turned out this time, very tasty and beautiful. A secret that we enjoy every year that would make these cakes, we even filmed!
Following this recipe, I do not know if you do not get either, but ... try to invest in this process all your soul and a little money, because as we all know, as more you invest in something, so more you get in return. He he he!
Yesterday we went to Grandma!
Click to enlarge

1) IDEa
2) Equal confrontation
3) Unequal confrontation
4) NOt expected...

Time passed quickly quickly - probably due to the fact that we were not bored.
With my cousin, I played in the "War of the Worlds" - well, it's like Star Wars in Moldova!

At home I was waited by the Easter mountain!

1 комментарий:

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Happy Easter you crazy Moldavian...