понедельник, 4 апреля 2011 г.

Parody on the "Back to the Future"

My idea is sketched here.
I think what it will be more convenient to watch here


That's what I WROTE to Justin:

Hi Justin! My picture on topic "Eighties" i think is done.
Honestly to say, for me, this theme of your new Sketchbook, was a little bit -complicated, because I don't lived yet in this years. But...after I thought about it...I began to remeber something interesting what was in Eighties, and I choose one of my favorite film of 80 - "Back to the Future". Notice, that Doc Brown And Marty McFly have clothes from Disko of 80 years!

2 комментария:

Susanne Iles комментирует...

I loved your picture...I had a really hard time coming up with anything for the Eighties theme. I ended up digging up some old (very silly and very bad!!) photos of me of a photo-shoot I did in the 1980's when I was much younger. I look forward to seeing more of your art!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hi Susanne! Greetings from Moldova! I am really very surprised and glad that you liked my art-sketch!!! Hope that you will visit my life-blog again! Wait you.. ;)