вторник, 12 апреля 2011 г.

Let's go...

Today is April 12. With great pleasure, I announce that - due to the fact that exactly 50 years ago, the first person who go into space became- Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, April 12 –today was recognized like The International Day of Aircraft and Astronautics. What can I tell you about this day?! Well…firstly… I have learned, that Yuri Gagarin had visited my homeland -Moldova, and even landed in the central park of the capital, a tree. (I had never seen this tree, but as soon as I could go to the center of city, must endeavor I will try to find and touch it on memory). So great date, just could not pass without much attention from my side, so last weekend I was busy with a project called «Le Voyage dans la lune» (the project name I borrowed from the film from 1902).

This is unusually, when you have the opportunity to do something with your own hands,and you feel that you could do something so, that will surprise others and something that later will make you, more visible to others.


Inspired by some of the pictures that I found in one “magical” site, I started to work. Cutting paper and making some kind of new shape – is my favorite part of the project. Form is created, it remains only to color and fly away from here.

Fly to where everything is different, because I think everyone would like to just for a second, to look at our planet from the other side – not from the bottom - up but from top to the bottom.


Maybe you've watched this film that was maked special for 50’s Anniversary which was posted on YouTube, but I think that this trailer is worthy to be on my blog!

4 комментария:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

You might actually be the coolest person on Earth, Jenea! Love your rocket ship :D

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Wow Joan! What a happiness, to see your sweet comments again! Let's Fly with me! ")

Emily комментирует...

Now I want to make a rocket too!!! This is such a fantastic post and project!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Oh...Emily,I am touched by your words! If you will make a rocket, we necessarily need to fly together, somewhere where is better than on the Earth! Our rocket alliance will be strong - I promise you! ;)