среда, 27 января 2010 г.

Frozen nose

Hello Everyone! Finally, I came back here. In those days I had big
problems with the computer, so I cannot write nothing new.
On friday I come from my wonderful vacation. It really was excellent.
(This, you will have seen in my new posts) =)
I don't know if you know, but my country - Moldova, is located on the
border with Romania and Ukraine. Our route was planned to the direction
of Ukraine, the native country of my ancestors and my father.
For the first time in my life, I went to the winter holidays. The road was
very slippery and long. I had to sit in squeezed way between bags on the last seat, in my
uncle's machine. The weather was cold, but having seen the
excellent-beauty winter's nature, my heart completely melted. :)
And now, after ten and a half hours, we drove to our Forest hotel. His name was -Liube, - the name of my sisters (and there, she found me:)
This day was the heaviest and at the same time, the most mysterious.
But the most important thing are stright ahead...

5 комментариев:

Unknown комментирует...

So wonderful to hear that you had a lovely vacation!!! I love your photos !!! wonderful work!!!

justdoodleit комментирует...

Super photos Jenea! Snowflakes on trees is always a fascinating visual for me :)

Michelle комментирует...

so so beautiful...

Zindy S. D. Nielsen комментирует...

Seems like you had a wonderful vacation, all that snow too :)
I love the snow photo, it's just beautiful.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Yes, you are right! this winter vacation was fantastick!!! :)