четверг, 7 января 2010 г.

Happiness in our Hands

Today we were at my dear grandmother! There was very interesting!
I like so much to spend my free time or in holiday at my grandparents,
they ever, have something interesting and amazing (and of course,
I like gifts hihi :)
It's all We!!! This photo is little anomal,have you seen???
My grandmother (from left side) looks like hologram, and what
about my aunt - hers legs are actually my sisters's legs-she was dressed
in the pants in the same colour with my aunt sweater, so it's like my
aunt my aunt whole body;this is the gift from our cousin - wonderful OriGamI

8 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Happy Christmas! That's the biggest oragami I have ever seen! Your whole family is very cute - I am glad you had a nice holiday :)

Michelle комментирует...

So wonderful family!
Now can you speak in portuguese too? Great! =D

Renee комментирует...

Happy Christmas dear friend.

xoxo

Unknown комментирует...

oh how wonderful!!! love the photos and the cool crafts...I also think that family is the most important...so nice to hear you had a wonderful Christmas...

I am painting a special piece today...I hope you will like it...
it will be posted Saturday!!

Have a wonderful Weekend!!!

and I can't beleive there are no cupcakes there ...you should open up a shop and make millions!!!

I think everyone would love them!!!

oh and Cole is our son...and Brad is my husband and Minnie is our dog!!!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Happy Christmas!!! all my friends!!! I have seen Happiness in yours words too! ;)

justdoodleit комментирует...

Nice picture and Happy Christmas! The origami looks fun and colorful :) Btw, I paint using watercolors.

Ces Adorio комментирует...

You are so cute Jenea. I am so glad to hear you had a happy Christmas.

Fine Little Day комментирует...

Thanks for the The neverhood tip Jenea! Nice paperwork.