понедельник, 4 января 2010 г.

Don't worry! Be cactus!

Yesturday, I make, for dear Teri, one postcard, on her theme,
for Cactus Monday! Click for enlarge!

Here, I want to show for you all, how is hard, for Mr. and Mrs. Cactus
to live in Wild West! The Old Hairy Cowboy want to show how he can
shoot straight! =) Cactus gave up and raised his hands.
( on his nose grow up one flower)!

I thought it will be more interesting if I will send this Postcard to Teri!!!
Ok, I ran to the Post Office!!!
P.S. Old Hairy Cowboy :)

11 комментариев:

Unknown комментирует...

ouch!

Teri комментирует...

Oh Jenea how sweet and thoughtful of you. This is just adorable!! I will be waiting for the postman!!
Thank you so much.

Happy Cactus Monday!!

marianne комментирует...

This is fun!!!
So nice for Teri!

HCM!

Margaret Ann комментирует...

Very clever and colorful....Happy Cactus Monday! :)

Unknown комментирует...

LOL, I love it!! So colourful and fun! Happy Cactus Monday!

Lisa at Greenbow комментирует...

Cute postcard. Happy Cactus Monday.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art комментирует...

That sure is one old hairy cowboy and one fun postcard! Nice job. And HCM!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Happy cactus Tuesday to all women, here!!! :)

Анонимный комментирует...

Hi,jenea!I'm hugh.
haha,you are great designer!

yoon see комментирует...

Hi Jenea, what a creative cute card for Teri!

Creation is fun right!
I hope you have much joy continuing creation:)

Ces Adorio комментирует...

HAHAHHA! You make me laugh. This is so funny. Ok, I am sending my address. Sorry, I forgot about that. I will email you.