суббота, 9 января 2010 г.

Russian Matryoshka

Recently, I met a very good woman through Blogger!
She is very artistic, her unique style of painting attracted me,
and I always enjoy her new works! A few days ago, I suggested her, to
draw something in the Russian style - and specifically Russian Matryoshka !
Is what she drews!

It's just fantastic and interesting! I think that many of you don't know
what is -Matryoshka!
Go to the blog of this wonderful friend!

Diana!!! Good luck! And say- Привет - to yours angels! :)

3 комментария:

Unknown комментирует...

Hi Jenea!!!

oh I am so thrilled you enjoyed this piece...you inspired it!!!

This was a lot of fun!!! meaybe some Russian Architecture next time!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Holy crap, I LOVE it. I would put this up in my living room. Great work, Diana!

Leililaloo комментирует...

It's realy a lovely piece.This collaboration sounds really fruitfull. Maybe you should suggest more Russian themes to Diana. That way we can all get to know more about the great country you are living in, which i personaly love! And jenea, thank you for you kind words of encouragement.