суббота, 19 сентября 2009 г.

The BEST DAY in my life

Hello once again! Here's how it all happened. On Friday, I had a heavy
day at school. On the way to home I was very tired. My sweat covered
me like the surfer is covered by the ocean wave. When I climbed the stairs,
I accidentally looked at our mailbox, and I noticed that there is something
yellow. At first I thought that there are some papers that we recieve every
day, but same yellow piece of paper was only in our "e-mail".
When I saw the first words: Grass Skirts ...
I almost fainted. I immediately ran home for keys and when I opened I saw
the same envelope that I have been waiting since April. Remember this.

In the right corner of the envelope was written with green- blue letters


Yes, indeed, it is true. Hurley (Hugo), known as Jorge Garcia sent us a letter.
We have been screaming, jumping, could not find a place (we can understand).
Inside the envelope were these items:


You ask me why there is a dollar? Because I am bankrupt and the movie's

stars send me one dollar per month! Holy crap! This is a joke.
In fact, in a letter which we sent to Jorge, I asked for one Hawaiian dollar.
You have a unique oportune to see what he told me.


It's unbelievable we touch things that were touched by Jorge Garcia.

(Jorge!!! I can tell your hands are very fragrant).


And the most important heroes of all this, Mr. and Mrs. Autograph.




Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 25.04.09

Dispatches for the me: 18.09.09

P.S. Why is my letter flew to Hawaii for four months, and from Hawaii
to me for 24 days??

13 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

"You ask me why there is a dollar? Because I am bankrupt and the movie's
stars send me one dollar per month!"

Ha! This was funny! Yay, you must have been so excited about getting all that stuff! Very cool!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Yes joan!!! I am very-very happy!!! I was sweating like baby!
:)

Paul Spooner комментирует...

That's great Jeana... You're a lucky guy! Live the blog, keep up the good work!

Paul

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thanks for good word, Paul!

Topanga комментирует...

Great for you Jeanea!! Your patience was rewarded!! :-)

By the way, I didn't photoshop those images on my site. They are just from the internet.

Ezequiel комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Ezequiel комментирует...

Congratulations, i will follow your blog until now. I just loveeeeeeee LOST and jorge´s blog.

Do you have any coin from Argentina??


Kisses.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hi Eze!!! I don't have coin or bills from Argentina. But if you can send me one coin I will be very glad!!! Beforthanks!!! ;0)
My adress:
Jenea Caitaz
34-1 Vasile Lupu str.ap.23
Chisinau, Moldova

Chuck Power комментирует...

Congratulations! That is pretty awesome! Jorge seems like a genuinely nice guy.

ArtforLife42 комментирует...

that's pretty cool :)

Rosa y Dani комментирует...

Hello!!! Thanks for your comment!!! You are a really lucky boy, because it's incredible that you have met Jorge. he's our favourite actor of the serie.
we are spanish students and we love LOST.
We hope that you coment in our blog again.

Where are you from?

Bye!

Zindy S. D. Nielsen комментирует...

That is very sweet of him to send this, he seem like such a great guy doesn't he :)

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Oh yes!!! Jorge is Big man, I like so peoples,- they is best peoples!