четверг, 3 сентября 2009 г.

Finally

The same one-legged cactus about what were published in my
previous posts, we have grown up right before our eyes.

As I decided on the "I thought, on the sheet", we did.
The sun was shining so hardly to him that in this morning the flower was
budded on it.


This cactus is made entirely by hands. It consists of 5 parts:
the leg of a camel made out of papier mashe, the pot is ornamented with
clippings from magazines Avon (where the camels in the snikers ...:),
cactus (when I asked my grandfather what it looks like he said once - Hedgehog(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog) - we laughed, blossomed flower and
the sun by what we can play.

In order that you seemed to be that we are on the Wild Western, we have
created the effect of roads, deserts and column.


P.S. During the filming of these shots was not injured not one cactus:)

10 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Hey, this is the thing you were secretly making a few days ago! It's awesome - you're an artist!

Deepa Gopal комментирует...

Amazing work...thats very sweet! I liked every bit of it. I think you should join our Cactus Monday...which usually happens obviously on Mondays...thts tomo'.
You can visit my blog and click on Cactus Monday link given at the right side of your screen. It will take you to our chief, Teri. You can give ur url in Mr.Linky.

Hope to see your work...

Good Day!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thanks for this link!!

Teri комментирует...

That is an amazing piece of creativity!
Thanks for posting your link on Cactus Monday.

Happy Cactus Monday!!

Debra Kay комментирует...

Wonderful work-I'm very drawn to three dimensional art right now-I must give it a try.

Deepa Gopal комментирует...

Happy Cactus Monday!
Good Day!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thanks guy's for your all comliments!!! ;)

Margaret Ann комментирует...

This is so clever...Love the cactua and your story that goes with it! Happy CActus Monday! :)

Lynn Cohen комментирует...

Wow, I thought it was real until I read the post. HCM

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hahahah!! All-You make my day!!!:))))