вторник, 22 сентября 2009 г.

Sidney-Los Angeles

Today is September 22.In this day, exactly five years ago, flight 815,
flying from Sydney to Los - Angeles, crashed on Sept. 22 and in this time all
air passengers was knowing about each other existence.
Today I decided to send my new fresh letter. Guess who ....
Chief composer for show Lost - Michael Geacchino. I just love his music.
This is a really cool man! Who does not know this great man, look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItjF0j4ngA.
(In this account, you will find all three parts)

My letter with small drawing from the recent cartoon to what Michael - UP
compose the music by himself .What do you thinck about this old man?
To make to know Michael Geacchino that it isn't he on picture, I wrote -UP.
At the back of my letter My Broken Piano.



Here is the letter.


The same envelope I used for Jorge too. I was surprised
that when I sent a letter to Hawaii on envelope were stucked about ten marks,
but at this time they have need only one. Perhaps because California is closer.
Something more- today, the envelope was't sealed not by my tongue but by
their's glue. For Outbox I needed thirty minutes.

I congratulate all cast from the Lost!!!
Damon, write the seventh season. Please! o)

4 комментария:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Hey, Jenea, that's a really great drawing of the old guy from UP! I hope you get a response back from Michael!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thank you, for your hope! This guy from UP, I drew in one minute!

R комментирует...

Thanks! :D

Topanga комментирует...

Good job, Jenea