вторник, 17 ноября 2009 г.

Destination point

In Last week, I found something interesting. I don't know if you
know but trought Internet, you can watch the real city, I mean it's
convex, is like 3-D street. When I saw it without hesitation, I immediately
written Hawaii, and I received on my screen, this image. All of you, I think, know that Hawaii is the 50th state of USA!
(This Not I drew) :)
Bringing the island Oahu (where is Honolulu) to a close, I put a
little yellow man, he sits in the upper left corner, and he isn't
realy hard. I started looking for 18 Avenue. When you reach the intersection of this road you should go to
the left, in the mountains direction. After a few minutes you will find
yourself next to any base, this is the place where the actors from the show LOST are living .
Zooming little by two clicks you find out the entrance to this place. Right here my letters that I sent to actors - comes !
It's unbelievable. And maybe right now for me is already flying
a letter with the answer! I hope!
My goal was to find the home of Jorge Garcia!!!! And I think that
I got it, as written in his blog he lives at 510 18th Avenue.
This house. Maybe he is looking through the window! Ha ha :)
Nice view which opens from here:
The next place where I wanted to visit a camp of Others.
This is interesting for a few minutes I reached the place
which is located on the other side of the island.
Here you can see the gazebo that was in the series. And of course - houses.
Picking up the camera up, I saw the Hawaiian sky.
It would be nice to draw a plane there :)
The site that I found this Google Maps.
If you have problems or you want to find these places by yourself,
ask me and I'll help you!

7 комментариев:

Ezequiel комментирует...

Nice!

Paul Spooner комментирует...

When the google car came down our street, me and my wife ran outside waving our arms about! It's still not up yet though :-(

Blam комментирует...

It's a little creepy how Google can show houses not just from overhead but as they are seen on the street. We've never noticed a car taking pictures, but one has obviously been here! Still, it's kind-of nifty to use Google Maps to see the Lost sets as you did.

Michelle комментирует...

Hi Jenea...how are you?
Yes the language is portuguese and I use google traslate to fix this message =D

Google maps a great way to travel around the world...

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

Check Ealing Broadway, London.

benjamin комментирует...

Thanks for your visit on my blog and for your comment. Come again! There are new pictures almost daily.

Liubovi комментирует...

hey, woow - i see the place where i live last year-it's like i am again living there-it's realy amasing!!!!the streets, the shops & the same house in repairing down the street-they did't bring it in good form-till now:)))i see the shop from there i buy the chokolate and the water every day...woow-the pizzeria...did you remember i show you on photo-they have so big pizza-like our 2 or 3 bringig together:))) hey, I see the phone outside-from there-i call each week home)))i want exactly to see - my house & the bus station-Peterpan!!It's very sorry-that we can't see the exactly places where we was steping,only mainstreets-but it real good too, & everythihg is in 3 D!!!!!!woow-woow-woow!!!