суббота, 7 ноября 2009 г.

Man, it's really Holy Crap!

HI guys! The other day I thought - I still have not written in my blog something about (do you feel the smell?), about the Dung Beetles, Just don't be confused as I did - Beetles by Beatles!
I tried to do it. At start, I drew it and wrote somethings about them.


If you want a little laugh can read what is written there, I found it funny when I wrote this:) Here's how I "amputated" him. ( it's good that it was empty and had not eaten a bit of dung before, so it would be fun). Beetle's paws I made from a telephone wire, the wire are good bending and it was easy to cope with his Haunch:)




I am very interested in what do you think about the last picture??

11 комментариев:

Joan Crawford комментирует...

I think that little beetle is taking his lunch to work :)

Yum!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

This is a very funny idea!
Manure is all, that was left from her ancestors! :)

theartofpuro комментирует...

Thank you for the comment
Your bettle is well done and funny!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Thank you!

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Load of shit (see what I did there)

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

download of shit :)

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

Lovely. Do you know that my name, Grillo, means "cricket" in Spanish and Italian?

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

You know what my surname Kaitaz in turkish language, means Constellation-it's really!!!

Oscar from what country you are!??

Alisha Rene' комментирует...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, he's carrying his potty around ;)

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

I saw something similar in Decebal Iuri Gagarin. By the little lake.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Mr. and Mrs. you have Very funny ideas! I am very glad what you like this dung beetles! :)