среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

Hawaiian Tsunami

Finally, I put Labels...

You will not believe me but in the same day when I receive
the letter from Morgan Freeman, in my home came one more
letter. It was very beautiful and very yellow.

I still will not tell you who it was but ... I think that you now

understand everything.
Me & my sister decide to maked up in style of actors from Lost,
my sister made a few scratches and blue eyes (zombie from left) and
then we started together to waiting till this mustache and beard,
realy beard will grow at her face.
When I woke up my sister was already covered with a thick cover,
or a carpet, she looked really like Sayid.

And so when we opened the envelope I pulled out a priceless
piece of paper (not in the sense that for free): 0)
It was Ben, not Ben Affleck but also Ben,or Michael Emerson -
as it is called too.
Look what he wrote to us "Lost in Moldova!"!!

He has a very beautiful handwriting.

I am very interested when they sealed envelope they use their saliva.
Wowww Michael Emerson sacrificed for me own saliva!! :)))))
HA - ha awesome sounds!

Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 27.09.09

Dispatches for the me: 09.11.09

P.S. Who have not yet seen the little Michael Emerson clicking here.

14 комментариев:

julia комментирует...

Hahah I love this character. So cool!

Topanga комментирует...

Very good, Jenea!! You get a lot of letters from celebrities. It's a great hobby and sounds like you have a lot of fun doing it.

You and your sister look great in the picture.

theartofpuro комментирует...

Thanks for the comment,and yes the monster isn't very scary hahaha

Good make up,At the biginning I thought she was a male...sorry!

Liubovi комментирует...

like a boy i'm very pretty:)))I don't make up Jenea...this make up appeared when he didn't listen me:))))

basebell6 комментирует...

OMG I LOVE LOST!!! i had never watched it until last december when i got every single season from the library and caught up in 1 month LOL.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

It's very cool Basebell6, becouse I begining to watch Lost In december too!!! its; very good show!

Alisha Rene' комментирует...

I love it - congrats on getting your autographs. Your poor sister! I hope that washed off eaily.

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Ha ha!!! Don't worry Alisha, I helped her to cut it! :)

Rosa y Dani комментирует...

Hi Jenea!
Are you the boy on the photo!
Jack and Hurley have been in Spain but couldn't meet them,we saw only in the TV.
it's very interesting your blog!

yes we heard about moldava, but we don't know exactly where it is!

bye!
Rosa y Dani :)

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Yes it's me! I am Ben on photo! :)

Oscar Grillo комментирует...

You are better looking that Ben.

Emily комментирует...

I love how you make up stories to go with the arrival of the autographs! Very charming!
cheers!

Rachel комментирует...

What address did you use to get this?

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hi Rachel! I use this site for adress:

http://www.fanmail.biz/