воскресенье, 1 августа 2010 г.

News with Human Face

For those of you, who untill now, wanted to know what I'm doing in my summer vacations, I want to say - Welcome!

Most recently, my favorite radio presenter, about his existence I have written earlier- Seva Novgorodtsev, celebrated his beautiful Jubilee -70 years. In this regard, he went to his homeland - in Russia, to St. Petersburg, former Leningrad, and in one of restaurants, celebrated the birthday with all the people close to him.


Who likes to watch videos in a strange - for him -language (in Russian), CLICK.



In One day, when I calmly walked outside, my mother ran to the balcony and benining to loud very hard: -"Jenea! Jenea! Jenea!" , so hard, that all cats and dogs woke up after long night.

I quickly ran to my home, -"What? What happened?"
Mom: You missed one Phone call.
I: from where?
M: From there ... from London!

I was pleasantly surprised, and stood for another couple of seconds to complete bewilderment,

I: Wow! what they wanted?
M: Called on man, named Jack or John or ... is not important. wanted to talk with you! He said that will call back within 15 minutes.
I: Unbelieveble...

Mom was right, in 15 minutes phone called again, I picked up the phone and not gested it, approximately -20 minutes, the conversation was so pleasant and interesting.

"Mom!" -I shouted, "Mom, his name is Christopher, he invited me to participate in the BBSeva and tell how I found in the first time -Radio BBSeva!"

In a few days, I received a call back from London, but in this time it was from girl with the same name like me -Jenea, and asked me, -what song I'd like to listen in Ether BBC? I said -Damien Rice-Delicate.


All was so, I participated in a live broadcast BBC, I talked with Seva and congratulated him with his birthday, and listened my song.
Today I tried to dig up all audio -forums, in which was submitted my presence in Ether of BBC Russian Service.
cockroach


Flying machines



Espionage


Listen carefully, when you hear the word - Jenea- it's me! ")

4 комментария:

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Its all a bit too Russian for me, but well done!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Hey Paul, thank you for interest! Earlier, you heard or saw -Seva Novgorodtsev?

Joan Crawford комментирует...

Yay! That's awesome Jenea! You must have been so excited :D

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

Oh Joan! You are totally true! I was so sweat! But I think, - my sweat was worth it!
Very glad that you are come back!