пятница, 1 октября 2010 г.

September Film's List

All films and cartoons that I watched in September:

Panic Room

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Shining

Hannibal

Centurion

BBC. 9/11. America is under attack

The Runaways

How to Lose Friends & Alienate People

Grown Ups (Very funn;)

Requiem For A Dream

The Karate Kid (my favorite)

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Mr. Nobody

The Wizard of Oz

Into the Wild

Machete

The Expendables

Salt

9/11: Phone Calls from the Towers

Dear John

A Single Man


My favorite cartoon in January

What interesting films discovered you, during September?

2 комментария:

Emily комментирует...

I saw 'kick ass' yesterday!

Liubovi комментирует...

I saw "karate kid" in plane on the way back home, till everybody was sleeping having this kind of black thing from material on eyes, I want to take one of them and put on my head-like karate people usually have, stand up & show some karate exercises)))