понедельник, 25 октября 2010 г.

Groundhog Day 8

Fall with each passing day more and more making itself felt. Trees almost become hairless and hungry birds flit over the city.
I cannot stop still wonder for such a miracle like World Mail. In my opinion, the postal service, is the most important part of humanity. With its help, Valiant - (pigeon cartoon) has delivered a plan of military actions of the enemy, and thereby help to win the war, Balto brought a cure for girl against disease, and today the mailman threw an envelope in my mail box.


This envelope from California, from even far Los Angeles arrived spotless and no scratches. From who, I immediately understood by the inscription in the upper left corner. No one knows his real name, in his biography can be found such names as Dr. Marvin Candle, Dr. Mark Wickmund, and Dr. Edgar Halliwax, but many think over that the real his name is - Francois Chau. Dr. Pierre Chang was a DHARMA Initiative astrophysicist living on the Lost Island with his wife, Lara, and baby - son Miles.

Mr. Francois, have spent for me exactlly 2 dollars and 8 cents.

Remainder of the day we spent one on one with the Twins Candle,

they covered our room (as we say: -"one candle is good but two is better") and we have studied the theory of Faraday's time.

Mr. and Mrs. Autograph.




Signed photo what I send to him!



Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 31.07.10
Dispatches for the me: 25.10.10

1 комментарий:

Liubovi комментирует...

it looks like we are really a part of lost team)))