среда, 7 апреля 2010 г.

Fool April

My idea is sketched here.
I think what it will be more convenient to watch here



That's what I WROTE to Justin:

...my art for your theme- "FOol"!
At the begining, I wrote in Google -"fool" and there, I found pictures, only with differently Jokers. I though, that it not will be so interesting if all of us will paint jokers, so... in my head come one Awesome idea. Through this picture I wanted to show for all your blog's readers - what great, funny and Cool Man are you!!! I think that you always can make yourself to laught, with you is never bored!
Happy Fool Day! ;)


3 комментария:

Unknown комментирует...

oh this is hilarious Jenea!!! wonderful piece...We have this thing called April Fool's Day on April 1st...and everyone plays pranks on people for fun...it is hilarious...

Hugs
Diana

Paul Spooner комментирует...

Very creative Jenea!

Eugen Caitaz комментирует...

@Diana-here, in Moldova we have this funny holiday too! It's world holiday my dear! ( it's not joke)

@Paul- very creative comment!