суббота, 10 апреля 2010 г.

Groundhog Day 6

Soon will be the end of my spring break, but I still didn't show and say that recently was threw in the mail! No, not the skins from the seeds! :) And not even a head of an apple ...
When I opened my mailbox, I saw there an envelope! And the first thing I noticed was that my address is printed on the label.


Of course there were many errors in this address, but I was very glad that it got it into my hands. Addresser was from Canada, so I immediately guessed who it can be! Yes. From one of my favorite singers, whose voice just melts away like ice-cream in your mouth-Celine Dion!!!!
P.S. Sometimes I just can not believe my eyes, and maybe it's a dream!
But when I opened the envelope, I read this paper:


Click to enlarge.
I was a little disappointed by this news, but I still was very pleased to hear these beautiful words.
"The Music is all around us. All you have to do is .. listen! "


Term of delivery letter.
Dispatches from the me: 06.01.10
Dispatches for the me: ??.03.10

3 комментария:

Ces Adorio комментирует...

What? She did not mail you a piece of her wardrobe? Hmph!

Amy C комментирует...

Oh Ces you are too funny, hee heee hee.
At least you got a response I suppose!

Acornmoon комментирует...

It would have been nice if her "people" had included a postcard with her photograph and maybe a bit of hand writing reproduced perhaps?